Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Crepes rolls…a very easy and delicious fried snack…make plain crepes, choose filling of your choice, stuff and roll it up, give a egg wash, crumb coat and deep fry till golden….its a good option for iftar recipe too…
Directions & How to
- Place a crepe on a flat surface. Place a spoonful of filling on one side. Fold in the edges and roll tightly.
- Follow the same with the remaining crepes and prepare the rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs with little salt and pepper and keep aside. Spread the bread crumbs on a plate and keep aside.
- Take each roll, dip in the egg, coat well with crumbs and deep fry in hot oil over medium heat till golden and crispy.Remove on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.