Barbequed Chicken Drumsticks
Total Time: Preparation Time: 30-40 plus marination time mins Cooking Time: 30-40 mins Servings: |
Barbequed Chicken Drumsticks are super tasty and super juicy. An exotic dish made with simple and common ingredients.
- 1 kg drumsticks
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil or ghee
- 1 pinch red food colour
- ½ cup butter to baste the chicken
- Lemon wedges
- Chaat masala
- Coleslaw (optional)
Directions & How to
- Wash and prick the drumsticks well with a fork. Pat dry the drumsticks on a clean cloth.
- In a large glass bowl mix all the ingredients well to prepare the marinade.
- Add the drumsticks in the marinade and rub the masala individually on each chicken well with your hands.
- Keep it for at least 6 hrs. preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, transfer the drumsticks to a separate bowl. Do not turn over to transfer.
- The marinade left in the first bowl will be used to baste the chicken on the grill.
- Cook it over charcoal grill for about 15-20 minutes or till done in batches. Keep basting with butter and marinade alternatively. You can also grill in the oven for 20 -25 minutes at 400* F or till done.