Crispy Potato Wedges
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 6 |
Total reviews: 2 Write a review Views: 2,494
Crispy and yummy potato wedges can be enjoyed as an evening snack, or as a starter. It is generally a hit with kids as well as adults.
- 5 medium potatoes – cut into wedges
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- Chat masala powder to sprinkle or lemon juice
- Water for boiling the potatoes
- Oil for deep frying
Directions & How to
- Boil the potato wedges in enough water for around 2 minutes. Drain and let it cool.
- In a bowl mix together corn flour and gram flour.
- Sprinkle salt and all other spices and mix it very well. Coat it generously with the corn flour and gram flour mixture.
- Fry it in hot oil till golden and crispy. * Fry them few at a time or in small batches.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with either chat masala or lemon juice.
2 thoughts on “Crispy Potato Wedges”
My kids loves Potatoe wedges
You are most welcome Pearl