Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 6-8 |
Palak pakoras…fresh green spinach dipped in a spicy gramflour batter and deep fried till golden…extremely crisp and a great evening snack to have with your tea…enjoy this easy and quick to make palak pakoras…
- 15-20 spinach leaves - washed and trimmed
- 3-4 tbsp gram flour/besan
- 3-4 tbsp rice flour/ chawal ka aata
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp corainder powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Water as required
Directions & How to
- Take all the ingredients (except palak, oil and water) in a mixing bowl and mix it to a smooth batter using required amount of water. Add water little by little and make a batter of flowing consistency.
- Dip the spinach leaves in the batter and fry it in hot oil till golden and crispy.
- Do not over crowd the pan while frying, fry it a little at a time or in small batches for better results.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.