Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 5 mins Servings: 6-8 |
Apricots dates…dates stuffed with sauteed apricots and nuts and rolled over with roasted sesame seeds….
- 1 cup dates - use nice soft dates
- 1/4 cup chopped apricots
- 2 tbsp finely chopped nuts - almonds, cashews, pistachios
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp melted butter
Directions & How to
- Deseed the dates, mash it and keep aside. Dry roast the sasame seeds and keep aside. Take care not to burn it.
- Heat butter in a pan, add apricots and saute it on slow heat for around 2 minutes, mix chopped nuts, saute for a minute and take off the flame.
- When it cools a little, mix in mashed dates. Knead it well to a smooth dough.
- Shape into a log, smoothen it and coat the whole log well with the same seeds.
- Cut it into 3/4th inch thick slices.