Choco Coconut Dates
Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 8-10 |
Choco coconut dates…dates stuffed with dry fruits..coated in white chocolate and desiccated coconut…
- 12-15 nice soft dates
- 2-3 tbsp chopped dry fruits
- 50 grams white chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- Desiccated coconut to coat the dates
Directions & How to
- Remove the seeds from the dates, and stuff it with little chopped dry fruits.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave. Let it cool for a while, add coconut cream to eat and mix it well.
- Dip the dates in the chocolate cream mixture, remove and roll it well in desiccated coconut. It should be properly coated with the desiccated coconut. Keep each coated date on a plate lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for sometime and serve.