Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 8-10 |
Orangey dates…a orangey twist to dates…have used candied orange peel with dates and also a little chocolate chips for added chocolaty flavour…so orangey and chocolaty a yummmmm combo to dates.
- 1 cup dates - use nice soft dates
- 1/4 cup chopped candied orange peel
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tsp melted butter
- Chocolate sprinkles or chocolate beads for garnishing
Directions & How to
- De-seed the dates and mash them.
- Mix in candied orange peel and choco chips and knead it well. If the mixture is too sticky use melted butter to grease it. Shape into balls. Coat with some chocolate sprinkles or chocolate beads.