Olives Feta Cheese Toast
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 8-10 mins Servings: 4 |
Olives feta cheese toast..scrumptious cheesy toasts topped with olives and feta cheese along with the mozzarella cheese makes it extra cheesy and extra delicious…
- 1 baguette - about 1 feet long
- 2-3 tbsp butter- at room temperature
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup black olives - pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2-3/4 cup grated mozarella cheese
- Oregano or dried mixed herbs
Directions & How to
- Preheat the over at 200o C.
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise and butter.
- Slice the baguette into 3/4" thick pieces.
- Spread the butter mayo mix generously and evenly on each slice.
- Top each slice with olives and crumbled feta.
- Sprinkle oregano or dried mixed herbs on it.
- Top it with generous amount of cheese, as much cheesy as you want.
- Place the slices on a baking rack/ tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for around 6-8 minutes or till cheese melts and it turns golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with oregano and tomato ketchup.