Crisp Boondi Salad
Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 0 mins Servings: 4 |
Fresh veggies in yoghurt dressing with the crunchiness from crisp boondis. This crisp boondi salad is sure to tickle your taste buds.
- 1 onion- sliced
- 1 tomato- cut into small pieces
- 1 cucumber-cut into small pieces
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup hung curd/yoghurt
- 1/2 cup plain crisp boondi
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp dried mint leaves or 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 green chilly -finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic -finely chopped
- 1tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
Directions & How to
- In a large bowl, take hung curd, chopped chilli, coriander leaves, dried or fresh mint, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix everything well.
- Add to it chopped veggies and give it a good mix.
- Transfer it to serving bowl and just before serving spread the boondi over it generously.
- Serve immediately.