Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Bread rolls…crispy fried snack to enjoy with your tea…you can even serve it as an iftar item in ramdan.
- 8-10 slices of white or brown bread
- 1 cup filling of your choice - you can choose any veg or non veg filling from our fillings and toppings category
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 2-3 tbsp flour/maida
- Oil for deep frying
Directions & How to
- Cut the edges of the bread. With the help of a rolling pin, roll each slice lightly to flatten it. Follow the same procedure and flatten all the bread slices and keep aside.
- Mix the cheese with the filling and keep aside.
- In a small bowl make a thick paste of flour using little water and keep aside. This will act as a glue and help us in sealing the edges.
- Now take a spoonful of filling and place on a side on the bread slice. Roll it gently into cylindrical shape. Seal the ends using flour paste.
- Follow the same with rest of the bread slices.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden and crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.