fillings and toppings category and prepare different grilled sandwiches for your breakfast.">
- 8 slices or brown or white bread
- Around one cup of cooked chicken spinach filling or filling of your choice
- 4 tbsp green chutney
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 4 cheese slices
Directions & How to
- Place 4 slices of bread on a flat surface, apply a little butter on each of them.
- Place a cheese slice on each of the bread slice. Spread some filling evenly on it.
- Apply the green chutney on the remaining bread slices.
- Place these slices over the filled bread slices, chutnied side facing down. Press lightly. Place the sandwiches on the grill or sandwich maker and grill till golden and crisp.
- Remove and serve hot with ketchup or chutney.
You can choose any filling of your choice from our fillings and toppings category.