Leftover Aloo Sabzi Ke Cutlets
Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 5-10 mins
Cooking Time: 10-15 mins
Servings: 6-8 |
Leftover aloo sabzki ke cutlets, a good way of using letfover aloo ki sabzi. Serve this cutlets as a teatime snack or as a starter in your meal, all will love it.
- 1 cup aloo matar ki sabzi or plain aloo ki sabzi
- 1/2 cup boiled and shredded chicken - you can use any leftover cooked chicken too
- 1 medium onion- finely chopped
- 5-6 garlic cloves - finely chopped
- 2-3 green chillies - finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp dry kasuri methi - dry fenugreek leaves
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp grated cheese - optional
- Salt as per taste
- 1 egg - well beaten
- Oil for shallow frying
Directions & How to
- Mash the sabzi well.
- Heat around a tbsp of oil in a wok, add garlic and onions, saute it well for a minute.
- Add cooked and shredded chicken and saute well for 2-3 minutes. Season it with salt and pepper. Let it cool.
- Mix the chicken mixture into mashed sabzi. Add green chillies, coriander leaves, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, kasuri methi and cheese.
- Mix well, check the seasoning once, shape them into patties/cutlets. Dip in the egg and shallow fry in a little oil on medium high heat till golden n crisp on both the sides.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe