Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
Bhindi pakore is another variant of pakore or Indian bhajias. Its a tasty snack where bhindi is dipped in a spiced batter and deep fried into little crispy pakoras. Enjoy this yummy bhindi pakore as a tea time snack.
- 150 grams lady finger
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup gram flour/besan
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp ajwain/carom seeds
- 1 tsp coarse ground coriander/dhania seeds
- Chat masala to sprinkle
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Oil for frying
Directions & How to
- Trim off the ends of bhindi, cut it into halves and then slice it into thin strips.
- Take it in a bowl, add salt and all the spices except chat masala and mix well.
- Add the besan and rice flour and mix it well, add around 1/4 cup of water to enable proper mixing of the besan.
- Heat oil for deep frying in a pan/kadhai. Take a very little/small portion of bhindi and deep fry it in hot oil till done and crisp.
- Sprinkle chat masala and serve hot with chutneys or tomato sauce.