Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: |
Pancake parcels…thin crepes filled with spicy filling and cheese, enveloped or folded into closed squares and shallow fried till golden and crisp. This pancake parcels can be enjoyed in breakfast or as a snack.
Directions & How to
- Remove the edges of bread slices and cut each into four squares and keep aside.
- Cut each cheese slice too into 4 squares.
- Take a crepe on a flat surface, spread a tbsp of filling in the centre in a square shape. Place a bread square on it, and over the bread place the cheese square.
- Now first bring or fold the top end of the crepe to the centre and then lap it with the bottom end i.e take the bottom end to the centre. Similarly fold from both the sides too, covering it up from all four sides and forming a bag with stuffed filling inside.
- Repeat the same with all the remaining crepes and then shallow fry in hot oil from both the sides till golden and crisp.
- Serve hot.