Mushroom Coriander Soup
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 2-3 |
A healthy and tasty recipe of mushroom coriander soup, with the robust taste and all the health benefits of this edible fungi….enjoy this hot and healthy soup at meal time..sure to increase your appetite.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 inch piece finely chopped ginger
- 2-3 finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp finely chopped red or yellow pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp soya sauce (optional)
- 4 cups of stock - chicken or vegetable
- 2-3 tbsp corn flour
- Salt as per taste
Directions & How to
- Heat butter in a pan, add garlic, ginger and fry for 30 seconds, add mushrooms and peppers, saute it for a minute or 2.
- Add stock, chopped coriander leaves and green chillies, let it simmer for around 8-10 minutes.
- Add salt, vinegar, pepper powder and soya sauce (if using).
- Mix corn flour in a little water and add it to the soup.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Check the seasoning once and serve it hot.