Cold Potato Salad
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 5-10 mins Servings: 4-6 |
A very easy, creamy, filling and quick to make cold potato salad.
- 3-4 potatoes
- Few red or green lettuce
- 3-4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp dried crushed garlic
- 1 tsp of dried herbs - optional
- Salt as per taste
Directions & How to
- Boil the potatoes, peel and cut into medium sized pieces or cubes.
- In a large mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, cream, pepper powder, herbs and crushed garlic, mix well. Add to it boiled potatoes and toss well.
- Arrange few lettuce on the serving plate, transfer the salad over it, and refrigerate for 1- 2 hours.
- Serve cold.