Mango Cream Shots
Mango cream shots…a very easy and quick to make delicious dessert…finely chopped mangoes whipped with cream and crumbled vanilla cake and served over mango jelly..makes it more colourful and tasty…these mango cream shots will surely be loved by kids and adults alike.
- 400 ml cup fresh cream
- 2 cups finely chopped mangoes
- 7-8 vanilla cup cakes or fruit cakes
- 3-4 tbsp powdered sugar - adjust as per your taste
- 1 packet mango jelly
- 1/4 cup each walnuts and almonds - crushed to a coarse powder or chopped finely
Directions & How to
- Prepare the jelly as per the instruction on its package. When it cools a little pour 3-4 tbsp of it in small shot glasses or bowls/servers and leave it to set.
- Crumble the cup cakes well with your hands and keep aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, take the cream, add sugar and whip it. ( we dont need to whip it till the cream thicken, just whip till sugar dissolves well.)
- Add chopped mangoes and crumbled cake and mix it well.
- Once the jelly sets, put little chopped or powdered nuts in each of the shot glass over the jelly.
- Pour spoonful of fruit cream mixture on top.
- Refrigerate it for 1-2 hours. Serve chilled.