Quick Swirl and Marble Cookies
Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30-35 mins
Servings: 25 pcs approx |
WOW your kid with these “Quick Swirl and Marble Cookies” on weekend. Attractive design and colour makes it more popular among them.
- 200 gram butter
- 2 cups refined flour
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1tbsp cashew nut powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 drops red food colour (or any colour of your kid's choice)
Directions & How to
- Whisk sugar and butter in a bowl, till it forms a creamy mixture.
- Add egg and vanilla essence and mix till become smooth.
- Add flour and mix it well to form a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 portions.
- Add red food colour in one portion and knead it well.
- Take another portion of dough, add cashew nut powder and knead it well.
- Take another portion of dough and knead it with cocoa powder.
- Wrap all 4 portions of dough separately and refrigerate for 20-25 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Line two baking trays with wax/baking paper.
- Roll each portion of dough in rectangle shape using a little flour. Place the rolled out cocoa dough on top of plain rolled out dough, cut the uneven edges and roll it into a log.
- Place the rolled out cashew dough on rolled out red colored dough, cut the uneven edges and roll in into a log.
- Slice the logs into 1/2 inch slices. Place biscuits on baking tray and cook for about 25-30 minutes until done. Swirly biscuits are ready.
- To make marble cookies, gently roll the cut slices into cookies. Place them on baking tray and bake for about 20-25 minutes or till done.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe