Total Time: Preparation Time: 20-25 mins Cooking Time: 20-25 mins Servings: |
Banana Muffins are healthy and tasty and a very good tiffin option for your kid. You will surprised how easy this recipe is to follow and what a great tasting muffin you will have
- ½ cup almonds roughly chopped,
- ¾ cup maida (all purpose flour)
- ¾ cup sugar, powdered
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup butter
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Directions & How to
- Line 12 muffin cups and keep aside.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients (maida, sugar, baking powder, baking soda) and chopped almonds in a bowl.
- In another large bowl cream the butter. Add eggs and beat to mix it well.
- Add mashed bananas and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Gradually fold in flour mix to the butter and egg mix in 3-4 batches. Folding gently well after each addition just until combined. (Do not mix the batter vigorously).
- Pour batter in each cup till 3/4th its capacity. Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at 180*C for 20-25 minutes.