Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
Cooking Time: 10-15 mins
Servings: 4 |
Oreo balls are a kind of dessert which everyone loves. It is simple to make and you can add variations as and when you like.
- 8-10 Oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp milkmaid
- 200 g milk or dark chocolate
- Some sprinklers
Directions & How to
- Put all the cookies in a zip lock pouch and crush them until crumbly.
- Transfer them to a glass bowl. Add milkmaid and mix well; leave it for 5 minutes.
- Make 7-8 smooth balls of the cookie crumb and place on a greased plate. Lightly wet your hands for making balls easily.
- Keep in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a deep bowl melt the chocolate by either double boiling or micro cooking for 30- 50 seconds.
- Dip each ball in chocolate and place it back on the plate. Decorate the top and keep in fridge to set until serving time.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe