Baked Macaroni Pasta
Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
Cooking Time: 15-20 mins
Servings: 4 |
Baked Macaroni Pasta is easy to make and is a filling dish in itself but can be served as side dish with any meal.
- 1 cup macaroni pasta
- Salt to taste
- 1 heaped tbsp butter
- 1 heaped tbsp maida
- 1 ½ cup of milk
- Half onion
- 4-5 cloves
- 3 tbsp grated cheese (optional)
- 1 capsicum, half cubed and half sliced
- 1 tomato, half cubed and half sliced
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
Directions & How to
- Boil macaroni pasta with salt. When done run with cold water and keep aside.
- Pierce the onion with cloves and place it in the milk pot. Boil once and let it cool down.
- Now mix together butter, maida and milk until smooth in oven proof bowl. Microwave uncovered for 2 minutes.
- To assemble the dish, mix cubed capsicum and tomato with macaroni. Transfer to oven proof flat dish.
- Pour over the prepared sauce; mix evenly. Layer capsicum and tomato n top. Sprinkle cheese (if using) and herbs.
- Preheat the oven at 180* C. Bake for 10-20 minutes and serve hot.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe