Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-12 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2 |
A chocolaty twist to yummy shrikhand…this creamy white chocolate shrikhand will be loved by kids as well adults…the combination of yogurt and chocolate is just yummmmm….
- 1 cup thick or hung yoghurt
- 100-125 grams white chocolate
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1-2 tbsp sugar - adjust sugar as per your taste
Directions & How to
- Melt the chocolate in the double boiler or in microwave.
- In a mixing bowl combine yogurt, cream, melted chocolate and sugar. Whisk it well till smooth and creamy.
- Pour in serving bowls, garnish with chocolate sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serve chilled.