Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Egg bhurji or scrambled eggs in spices. A quick and popular Indian breakfast.
- 5 eggs
- 2 medium onions - chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes - chopped
- 1 medium capsicum - chopped
- 3-4 green chillies chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves - finely chopped
- Salt as per taste
- 3 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Break eggs into a bowl, add 3 tbsp water and whisk well.
- Heat oil in a wok/kadhai. Add onions and fry till translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chillies, tomatoes and capsicum and saute it till it turns soft.
- Add red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt , stir and cook it for 1 more minute.
- Pour in beaten eggs and cook stirring continuously till almost dry.
- Lower the heat and cook it covered for 2-3 minutes.
- Add coriander leaves and serve hot.