Instant Aloo Palak Gravy
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 5-10 mins Servings: 5 |
Total reviews: 2 Write a review Views: 256
Potatoes and spinach cooked together into a delicious gravy in just few minutes. Instant aloo palak gravy is very easy to make, tastes best with paranthas and rotis.
- 250 grams spinach chopped
- 2 large potatoes cut into small pieces
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 2-3 green chillies chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ dry mango powder – amchur
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Put all the ingredients in a pressure cooker and cook it till 3 whistles.
- When cool, open the cooker, stir it well once and its ready to serve.
- Serve hot.
2 thoughts on “Instant Aloo Palak Gravy”
I tried instant aalo palak and believe me it is quick and easy to make.
Thanks for trying!! You can also send your pics @ [email protected] and we’ll publish it on our Facebook page.