Quick Chilli Chicken
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 5-10 mins Servings: 4 |
Total reviews: 8 Write a review Views: 933
Quick chilli Chicken is a easy and a great makeover of any left over chicken. You can use chicken from any leftover gravy, or can use leftover from roasted or fried chicken.
- 2 cups chicken- cut into small chunks. (chicken from any leftover chicken gravy. You can either debone the chicken and cut into small chunks or use it with the bones if you like.)
- 5cloves of garlic- finely chopped
- 1 medium onion cut into small cubes
- 1 medium capsicum cut into small cubes
- 1 medium tomatoes cut into small cubes
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ coriander powder
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- A pinch of ginger powder
- 1tsp soya sauce
- 1tsp green chilli sauce
- 1tbsp tomato sauce
- Salt as per taste
- A pinch ajinomoto – optional
- 1 ½ tbsp oil
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a wok or kadhai, add chopped garlic, when it turns golden add onions, capsicum and tomatoes. Sauté it for a minute and add all spices and salt. Add chicken chunks and stir fry it well for a minute.
- Now add all the sauces , and a pinch of ajinomoto and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Its ready to serve now.
- Serve it hot, garnished with fresh coriander leaves. *This dish tastes even better with a pinch of ajinomoto or monosodium glutamate. If u don’t like using it just skip it.