Chicken Spring Onion Pulao
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
Chicken spring onion pulao, a very simple pulao with mild flavours…a good alternative to chinese fried rice..goes well with any chinese main course dishes…tastes too good by itself too.
- 2 cups long grain basmati rice - boiled and cooled
- 1 chicken breast piece - cut into tiny bit sized pieces
- 5-6 garlic flakes - finely chopped
- 100 grams spring onions
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 3-4 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Wash the spring onion and chop the white part and also the green part and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic, fry till it turns golden. Add chicken and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add white part of the spring onion, and vinegar and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add rice along with the greens of spring onion and toss it well.
- Saute for another 2-3 minutes and serve hot.