Chilli Garlic Toast
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 8-10 mins Servings: 4 |
Scrumptious, cheesy and mild spicy chilli garlic toast…its very easy and a delicious recipe…butter infused with minced green chilli makes it extra flavourful..Enjoy this chilli garlic toasts and do give us your feedback on it.
- 1 baguette - about 1 feet long
- 2-3 tbsp butter- at room temperature
- 2-3 tbsp cream cheese spread
- 1/2 tsp - 1 tsp minced green chilli
- 3/4 - 1 cup grated mozarella cheese
- Oregano - optional
Directions & How to
- Preheat the over at 200o C.
- In a small bowl mix together minced chilli, cream cheese spread and butter.
- Slice the baguette into 3/4" thick pieces.
- Spread the butter and cream cheese mix generously and evenly on each slice.
- Top it with generous amount of cheese, as much cheesy as you want.
- Place the slices on a baking rack/ tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200o C for around 6-8 minutes or till cheese melts and it turns golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with oregano and tomato ketchup.