Chilled Melon Balls
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 4 |
Chilled melon balls, a very yummy and healthy fruity platter to beat the summer heat . Eat it as fruit salad or serve it as a dessert along with some whip cream, it just taste yummmm.
- 1 cup water melon - scooped into little balls or cut into cubes.
- 1 cup musk melon or honey dew melon - scooped into little balls or cut into cubes.
- 1 cup cantaloupe - scooped into little balls or cut into cubes.
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh mint - chopped
- A little chat masala to sprinkle - optional
Directions & How to
- In a large bowl combine all the fruits and refrigerate it for 2-3 hours.
- Combine honey, lemon juice, chopped mint and chat masala (if using) in a small bowl and mix well.
- While serving pour the dressing over chilled melon balls and toss it lightly.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately.