Tikka Double Decker
Tikka double decker… a fun to have kind of a snack…its nothing but a piece of paneer tikka or chicken tikka (you can choose of your preference)over a crisp fried aloo tikki topped with molten cheese….very cheesy and very crispy…inspite of being on the heavier side on calories its still like no one can eat just once…so have fun with this double decker indulgence…
Directions & How to
- Fry the aloo tikki till crisp.
- Place a piece of cooked chicken tikka or paneer tikka on each of the aloo tikki.
- Sprinkle generous amount of grated cheese.
- Place the tikkis on a high rack or a baking tray.
- Grill it in a hot oven at 200 degree or 5-7 minutes or untill the cheese melts.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato sauce.