Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 30-45 mins Servings: 4 |
Cauliflower Kheer is made with very simple ingredients and its super yum in taste. Serve cold or hot as dessert after any meal.
- 250 g cauliflower florets
- 3-4 green cardamom pods
- 1 ltr full cream milk
- 110g sugar
- 50 g coconut
- 50 g chopped nuts of your choice
Directions & How to
- Grate the cauliflower florets. Soak them in hot water for a minute or two. Strain and keep aside.
- Boil the milk and cardamoms in a heavy bottomed sauce pan. Add the grated florets and cook till milk is thickened on medium to low heat.
- Grind the coconut and add to the milk. Add sugar, stir milk well and let it cook on simmer when 1/3rd of milk is left.
- Add half of the nuts and mix well. Remove from heat pour in individual serving bowls. Garnish with rest of the nuts. Refrigerate and serve cool.