Ginger Lime Thirst Quencher
Ginger lime thirst quencher…extremely refreshing drink, its not just a thirst quencher…serve it with your meals…it acts as a digestive too…you will just have your guests asking for more…present it as a welcome drink to any of your summer party…it will b a sure shot hit summer drink on your party table.
- 500 ml chilled water
- Juice of 3-4 lemons
- 1 inch piece of ginger - grated or roughly chopped
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- A pinch of salt
- 3-4 tbsp sugar - adjust as per your taste
- 2 cups of ice cubes
Directions & How to
- In a blender combine half of the water, lemon juice, ginger, salt and sugar.
- Blend well till sugar dissolves, taste it once and adjust the sweetness, put more sugar or more lemon juice if required/desired (depending how much lemony you want it.)
- Pour remaining half water and blend again.
- Now add ice cubes and blend it well till the ice crushes and blends well.
- Now put the fresh mint and blend it again for few seconds.
- Pour in tall glasses and serve immediately.