Corn and Spinach Quesadillas
Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Corn and spinach quesadillas, a very filling, tasty and quick to make dish, serve it as starters or main course, its a complete meal in itself.
- 4 tortillas
- 1 cup chopped and blanched spinach
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1 medium onion - finely chopped
- 3-4 flakes garlic - finely chopped
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and fry till it changes color, add onion and saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add corn and spinach, stir well and saute it for 3-4.
- Season it with salt and pepper. Let it cool.
- Mix half a cup of mayonnaise and oregano into it and mix it well.
- Take a tortilla and spread around 2 - 3 tbsp of spinach mixture over it. Spread over it grated cheese generously and evenly. Cover with another tortilla.
- Heat a non stick frying pan. Place the quesadilla in the preheated pan, and cook until golden brown and crispy, flip it once and cook the other side too.
- Repeat the same with remaining tortillas.
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce or any cheesy dip of your choice.