Veggie Stir Fry For Noodles
Veggie stir fry for noodles…its very handy to have this prepared and stored in frdige…anytime there’s a demand for noodles, just boil the noodles, mix this yummy filling, toss it well…and stir fry it 2-3 minutes…thats all…a plate of yummy noodles ready in no time….
- 1 small onion
- 2 carrots - cut into thin strips
- 1 red and yellow bell pepper - cut into thin strip
- 1 small cabbage - finely shredded
- 5-6 florets of broccoli- finely chopped
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 8-10 garlic flakes - chopped finely
- 1 tsp light soya suace
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- Few pinch of mono sodium glutamate/ ajinomoto - optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and fry till it changes colour. Add onions and fry till it turns little soft.
- Mix in all the veggies and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add vinegar and soya sauce and ajinomoto/mono sodium glutamate (if using). Season with salt and pepper and take off the flame.
- Transfer to a clean container, cover and refrigerate.
- Cool completely before refrigerating.