Sweet And Nutty Crepes
Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 15-20 mins
Cooking Time: 15-20 mins
Servings: 4 |
Quick and easy to make sweet and nutty crepes. A sweet and crunchy delight for people with a sweet tooth.
- 1- 1.1/2cup milk
- 1/4 cup semolina - sooji
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup refined flour - maida
- 1 tbsp custard powder - vanilla flavour
- 2 tbsp milk powder/ dry milk
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 -4 tbsp sugar - increase or decrease as per your taste
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts - almonds, cashews, pistachios
- A handful of raisins
- Oil/ ghee for frying
Directions & How to
- In a bowl take milk and mix semolina in it. Let it soak for around 15-20 minutes.
- Break eggs into it, add sugar and flour and whisk it well.
- Mix in milk powder, custard powder, vanilla essence, sesame seeds, chopped nuts, raisins and pinch of salt.
- At this stage if you feel the mixture is too dry, then add some more milk into it. Batter should be of thick flowing consistency.
- Whisk it well once again.
- Heat a non stick pan, pour 1 tsp of oil/ghee. Pour a laddle full of batter and spread it to a round crepe.
- Fry it on a medium flame till nice golden, flip and cook the other side too.
- In the same way cook more crepes with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe