Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 6-8 |
Delicious and flavorful strawberry salad with green onions. This salad is packed with lots of nutrients and vitamins. Enjoy it for its health benefits as well as taste.
- 200 grams strawberries
- 100 grams spring onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 tbsp salad oil
- 1.1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp grape vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried mint
- Salt and pepper as per taste
Directions & How to
- In a small bowl combine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
- Hull the strawberries and cut into halves.
- Roughly chop the greens as well as white part of the spring onion.
- Cut the red pepper into thin strips.
- In a mixing bowl take all the veggies. Refrigerate for 40-45 minutes.
- Just before serving mix in the dressing and toss well.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately.