Quick Chicken Kebab
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 10-20 mins Servings: 6-8 |
Total reviews: 1 Write a review Views: 770
Quick chicken kebab is the easiest and quickest kebab you will make. It is tasty and can be served as starter, tea snack or side dish.
- 500 g boneless chicken
- 3 eggs
- 2 cube chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 2-3 sprigs fresh coriander
- 2 green chillies
- Salt to taste
- Oil to shallow fry kebabs
Directions & How to
- Place all ingredients except oil in the food processor and grind to smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl. Wet your hands and make 20-25 round patties.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the kebabs in batches till golden.
- Serve with green chutney.
One thought on “Quick Chicken Kebab”
This recipe is in the perfect category of quick cooking. Its an ideal dish to make when you have unexpected guests. I served it with tamarind chutney and the combination was amazing. Thank you for this recipe!