Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 5-10 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Papdi chat…a delicious chat similar to sev puri….papdis topped with boiled potatoes and spiced with blend of chutneys and yogurt…and garnished with sev.
- 15-20 papdis
- 1 cup boiled matar/yellow peas
- 1 large potato- boiled and chopped
- 1 onion - finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup whisked and sweetened yogurt
- 1/2 cup mint coriander chutney/hari chutney
- 1/2 cup tamarind dates chutney/khajoor imli chutney
- Red chili powder to sprinkle
- Cumin powder to sprinkle
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- 1 cup sev
Directions & How to
- Arrange the papdis on a serving plate.
- Top it up with boiled potatoes and matar. Place little chopped onions and tomatoes over it.
- Sprinkle little red chilli powder, cumin powder and chat masala.
- Drizzle sweetened curd, green chutney and imli chutney.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves and lots of sev.
- Serve immediately.