Mooli Ke Paranthey
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 2 |
Mooli Ke Paranthey are famous in North India. They are mostly served in breakfast, tastes great with red chilli pickle.
- 1 cup mooli ki sabzi
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- Oil to fry parantha
- Water to knead the dough
Directions & How to
- Add salt and mooli ki sabzi to the flour and make soft dough by adding water.
- Make 4-5 round and smooth balls.
- Roll out parantha with the help of little dry flour.
- Shallow fry on a tawa or girdle.
- Serve with pickle of your choice.