Jalapeno Cheese Toast
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 8-10 mins Servings: 4 |
Jalapeno cheese toast…hot and crisp jalapeno toast…enjoy this quick and easy jalapeno toasts with a hot up of tea…this italian toast gels too well with our Indian masala chai…
- 1 baguette - about 1 feet long
- 4 -5 tbsp butter- at room temperature
- 1/2 cup pickles jalapeno rings piece ginger
- 1/2-3/4 cup grated mozarella cheese
Directions & How to
- Preheat the over at 200o C.
- Slice the baguette into 3/4" thick pieces.
- Spread the butter generously and evenly on each slice.
- Place few jalapeno rings on each slice.
- Top it with generous amount of cheese, as much cheesy as you want.
- Sprinkle little oregano on top.
- Place the slices on a baking rack/ tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for around 6-8 minutes or till cheese melts and it turns golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with oregano and tomato ketchup.