Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
A quick and easy recipe for making veg burgers. Burgers being a favourite fast food amongst everyone now, it would be great making them at home for a family meal. I have used veg cutlets for making this yummy veg burger.
- 4 burger buns
- 4 veg patties
- few slices of tomatoes
- Few slices of onions
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 no. cheese slices
- Few lettuce or salad leaves
Directions & How to
- For making the veg patties, follow the recipe of veg cutlet . Just instead of shaping them into cutlets, shape them into a patty. (or a larger cutlet of the size of your burger bun.) For the recipe of veg cutlet please click here veg cutlet .
- Cut the burger bun in halves and lightly toast them. ( just fry on both the sides in a frying pan, you may use little butter if you wish to.)
- Take the bottom or base of the bun, spread a little mayonnaise, place few lettuce or salad leaves and place a cheese slice over it.
- Place a veg patty on top and arrange few onion and tomato rings or slices on it.
- If you wish spread a little more mayonnaise over it and cover with the top part of the bun.
- Follow the same with the rest of the buns.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.