Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 5-10 mins
Cooking Time: mins
Servings: 2 |
Strawberry shrikhand, a simple Indian yoghurt dessert with the goodness of fresh strawberries. Easy, nutritious and creamy.
- 1 cup thick or hung yoghurt
- 1/2 cup strawberries - hulled
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp sugar - adjust sugar as per your taste
Directions & How to
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients and whisk well.
- Transfer it to serving bowls and refrigerate for around 2 hours.
- Serve chilled garnished with chopped strawberries.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe