Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 5-10 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Total reviews: 1 Views: 271
Russian salad is a traditional salad dish in Russian cuisine, but now popular in almost every country. In modern recipes, it is usually made with boiled potatoes, vegetables, boiled eggs and is dressed with mayonnaise.
- 1 cup mix vegetables like broccoli, beans, cauliflower, mushroom etc
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup boiled and diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- A small cucumber - diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder to taste
Directions & How to
- Boil the veggies in salted water till done.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the veggies, potatoes, cabbage, cumcumber, tomatoes. Add mayonnaise, pepper and oregano. Toss everything well.
- Check the seasoning once and serve chill.