Broccoli And Baby Corn Soup
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 4 |
Easy and tasty broccoli and baby corn soup.
- ¼ cup grated broccoli
- ¼ cup grated baby corn
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp white pepper powder
- ½ tsp vinegar
- 4-5 cups stock - you can use vegetable or chicken stock, I like to use chicken stock in this soup.
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- Salt as per taste
Directions & How to
- Heat butter in a pan, add garlic and fry for 30 seconds, add broccoli and baby corn and fry it for a minute.
- Add stock and simmer it for around 8-10 minutes.
- Add salt, vinegar and pepper powder.
- Mix corn flour in a little water and add it to the soup.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Check the seasoning once and serve it hot.