Herb Fried Fish
Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 15-20 mins
Cooking Time: 15-20 mins
Servings: 6-8 |
Herb fried fish. Juicy and succulent from inside and crisp from outside, fish fillets marinated in soy sauce and herbs and pan fried to perfection.
- 500 grams fish fillets - cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs - oregano, parsley, thyme
- 1 tsp roasted garlic or garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper corns crushed
- 2 tbsp white flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
Directions & How to
- Wash and pat dry the fillets.
- In a bowl mix together soya sauce, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, herbs, garlic powder, crushed pepper and salt.
- Rub this paste evenly on the fillets and leave it marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Mix together white flour and corn flour in a plate, coat the fillets with the flour mixture.
- Shallow fry it in hot oil on both the sides till done and crisp.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe