Spiced Sauteed Chicken
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-12 mins Cooking Time: 5-7 mins Servings: 1 cup |
Be the first to review Views: 210
A quick and easy way to prepare yummy chicken…spiced sauteed chicken, ideal to use as fillings for buns, sandiwiches, rolls etc…shred it finely and use it wherever you need to use boiled shredded chicken, it will definetly give more taste to your recipe.
- 500 grams chicken breast - cut into small chunks or bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp pav bhaji masala or tandoori masala - optional
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Juice of half a lime
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- In a mixing bowl take chicken chunks and combine all the ingredients except oil, mix well. If you have time leave it to marinate, else you can just proceed.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add chicken, stir once, low down the heat, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Open and stir once, cook it covered again for 2-3 minutes or till done.
- Ready to use.