Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
Chicken keema..is a basic keema recipe for various fillings and stuffing. You can use mince of your choice..chicken, mutton or beef.
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 3 onions - finely sliced
- 6-8 garlic flakes
- 1 inch piece ginger
- 6-7 green chillies - chopped
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mango/amchur powder
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- 4-5 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Grind onion, ginger, garlic and chillies to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the ground paste and cook it till the raw smell disappear.
- Add chicken mince and fry it well, keep stirring continuously, breaking any lumps if formed.
- Add all the spices except amchur powder, stir well and cook it covered for 4-5 minutes.
- When it is almost cooked add amchur powder and chopped coriander leaves. Stir and take off the flame. (if theres any water left in it then cook it for some more time till it becomes completely dry.)
- Let it cool nicely before using as filling.