Hot And Spicy Chicken Egg Filling
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
Hot and spicy chicken egg filling…a delicious filling for grilled sandwiches…and can be used in making chilli garlic noodles or chowmein too..
- 500 grams boneless chicken - boiled and shredded
- 3 eggs
- 3 onions - sliced
- 10-16 flakes garlic- finely chopped
- 1 tbsp red chilli paste
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 2-3 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Heat il in a wok, add garlic, once it turns brown, add onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and stir well. Mix chilli sauce, soya sauce, vinegar and salt. Saute well for 3-4 minutes.
- Bring the chicken to a side and break in the eggs in the same pan.
- Cook it stirring continuously for a minute or two. Once done, mix it well.
- Let it cool before using.