Anda Do Pyaza
Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
Cooking Time: 10-15 mins
Servings: 4 |
Anda Do Pyaza is a simple dish which tastes good with roti and paranthas. It can be served in breakfast or with other meals as a side dry dish.
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 small onion, ground to fine paste
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- ½ “cinnamon stick
- 2-3 green cardamom pods
- 2-3 cloves
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp thick curd
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala powder and coriander leaves to garnish
Directions & How to
- Peel the eggs, cut in quarters and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok; add sliced onions and fry them till golden. Drain on a paper towel and keep aside.
- In the same oil add cinnamon, cardamom and cloves to sizzle for few seconds. Add onion paste and fry till light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for couple of minutes. Then add curd, coriander, chilli and turmeric powder and sauté for few minutes.
- Add salt and quartered eggs and mix well. Add the fried onions at last and mix well lightly.
- Garnish with garam masala powder and coriander leaves and serve with roti.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe