Corn On Crackers
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 5-10 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Corn on crackers…a beautiful and scrumptious snack to liven up your party table..serve this juicy, crunchy, crispy snack and see your guests relishing it…enjoy!!
- 10-12 crispy crackers
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels - boiled
- 1 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped green capsicum
- 1 tbsp chopped red capsicum/bell pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped olives
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
Directions & How to
- In a small bowl take mayonnaise, add red chilli sauce, mix well, keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, take corn, add all chopped veggies, chilli powder, chat masala, lemon juice and salt. Toss well keep aside.
- Place the crackers on a serving plate. Spread a little mayonnaise on each cracker. Place spoonful of corn topping, sprinkle a little grated cheese. Repeat the same with all the crackers.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!!