Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 2-3 mins Servings: 2 |
Egg sandwich, with thin strips of omlette as the stuffing, this egg sandwich is a very filling and delectable.. Have it for breakfast or brunch, its a meal in itself.
- 2 hot dog buns
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion- sliced
- 1 small tomato - sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded cabbage
- Few slices of pickled jalapenos
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Whisk the eggs well with salt and pepper. Prepare 2 omlettes of it. Roll the omlettes and cut it into thin strips. Keep aside.
- Cut open the hot dog bun horizontally and lightly toast it.
- Spread mayonnaise on both the sides.
- Place the lettuce, onions, tomatoes, cabbage and jalapenos over it.
- Top it up with omlette strips. Drizzle mustard sauce and tomato sauce on it.
- Cover with the top part of the bun.
- Serve immediately.